Looking for a curry powder that will help you make a delicious Indian, African, meat, veg, or any other curry under the sun?
We’ve recruited a passionate trial team of #RajahCurryMasters who have a curry story to tell or a family recipe you’ll LOVE. They are trying Rajah’s range of curry powders to see if they really are as HOT as they say they are.
FOLLOW Team #RajahCurryMasters to find out if Rajah Curry Powders can really help you cook a curry that demands seconds!
What are Rajah Curry Powders?
A range of curry powders with just the right kick to help you make curries from all corners. Ingredients are natural, non-irradiated, GMO-free and there’s no added MSG.
- There’s Mild and Spicy – a mild, perfect “middle ground” curry powder.
- Flavourful and Mild – with exceptional flavour and an unforgettable aroma.
- Hot – aka flaming, warm, spicy, it’ll put a fire in your belly.
- Medium – mild enough for the whole fam.
- Mild Masala – the perfect mild one for a traditional family recipe.
- All-In-One – the whole shebang for any dish.
- And it’s only R22,99 per 100g box.
Don’t take it from us though, find out for yourself how well Rajah Curry Powders really work by following #RajahCurryMasters
PLUS, STAND A CHANCE TO WIN a R1K voucher to spend at Banks, an exclusive online kitchen shop during the Rajah Curry Masterclass E-vent Competition: CLICK HERE