THE 101 WAYS TO CLEAN WITH HANDY ANDY CREAMS CHALLENGE E-VENT PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- This competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Brand Influence CC (“BI”).
- By entering the Competition all participants agree to be bound by these Competition rules. Any person failing to comply with these Competition rules will not be entitled to participate in this Competition or will be disqualified from the Competition.
- The Competition is entered into by:
1) Follow the #ACleanerClean hashtag on Instagram to see all the E-vent Reels
2) Tag two friends in the comments of the #ACleanerClean E-vent posts
3) Follow @brandadvisor.co.za and @handyandy_sa
4) The consumer can enter the competition as many times as they like.
- This Competition runs from 9am-5pm on Instagram, 26 February 2022.
- This Competition is open to all persons residing in South Africa, who are in possession of a valid South African identity document and have a valid Facebook and Instagram account, except persons who are members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to BI, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons,. .
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian, who approves of, and consents to the participant’s possession/receipt of the prize.
- Prizes include: 5x Hampers valued at R300 each, comprising of:
- 1 x Handy Andy Floors 750ml
- 1 x Handy Andy Cream 750ml
- 1 x Handy Andy Kitchen Spray 500ml
- 1 x Handy Andy Multipurpose Spray 500ml
- 1 x Handy Andy Window Spray 500ml
- 1 x Handy Andy Bathroom Spray 500ml
- 1 x Handy Andy All-purpose Wipes (40s)
- 1 x microfiber cloth
- Five winners will be drawn by random selection on 4 March 2022 from all eligible entries.
- The prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If whatever reason, BI cannot provide the prize, BI will award an alternative prize with a similar value. To the maximum extent permitted in law, BI and its subsidiary and holding companies are not liable for any defects in any prizes.
- The winner’s contact details will be obtained from the entries received. The winner will be informed via email, whatsapp or direct message on Facebook or Instagram (“DM”) within 3 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
- BI reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email, whatsapp or DM within 2 (two) business days of being messaged indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, BI will be entitled to select another winner immediately thereafter.
- If the winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the BI on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winners will be required to forward certified copies of their Identity Document and details of their address to BI within the time period stipulated by BI.
- BI may, before or after the winners of the Competition have been publicly announced, require that a winner permit the use of their image and/or name in its marketing material and/or participate in its marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of BI or any of its subsidiary or holding companies) (“the Invitation”). Each winner has the right to decline the Invitation. Should the winner fail to decline the Invitation by telephone 021 439 4727 or e-mail email@example.com within three days of being notified that they are a winner of the Competition, then such winner shall be deemed to have accepted the Invitation and granted their permission and/or agreed to participate in the manner as aforesaid. No compensation will be payable for such use.
- The prize will be delivered to winner via courier service within 60 business days of being notified.
- All prize winners will be required on receipt of the prize, to complete and sign an acknowledgment of receipt of such prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, BI, its holding or subsidiary companies and its directors, officers, managers, employees, agents and distributors accept no liability whatsoever for the misuse of any prize and are not liable to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this Competition or the use of, or participation in, any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized or participated in (as the case may be) at the own risk of any winner thereof).
- BI reserves the right in its reasonable discretion, to the maximum extent permissible in law, to amend or waive any of these Rules, or to cancel or suspend the Competition at any stage, in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from the Promoters, and their holding and subsidiary companies, provided that the entrants may opt-out of receiving commercial communications at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by the Promoters for such purpose.
- During the period of the Competition, the Promoters shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
- Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
- Should the competition be run on a social media platform such as Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, then the following rules will apply:
- The entrant releases the social media platform from any liability in any respect.
- Entrants may not inaccurately tag content, and such inaccurate tagging shall result in disqualification.
- The entrants and BI acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the social media platform.
- Any correspondence regarding this competition must be directed to BI and not the social media platform.
- The entrants and BI acknowledge that they use the social media platform at their own risk.
- The entrant may not use multiple accounts, and anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- By entering, entrants agree to comply with the policies and rules set by that social media platform
- A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the BI website www.brandadvisor.co.za from 7 February -7 March 2022.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, BI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of South Africa shall govern these Rules and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.