POND’S Pimple Clear t’s & c’s
By entering into the POND’S Pimple Clear Promotion, entrants agree to the rules set out below:
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This promotional competition is open from 23rd February and ends 5pm on 23rd February 2019. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. 3 winners will be drawn and each winner will receive R 2 000 (only) per voucher
9. Audit procedure will take 1-2 weeks after competition is competition
10. Two weeks will be required to contact the winners for their confirmed address details to send the prize.
1. To enter, participants will be required to take part in the Beauty Bulletin Insta-party challenges given on the day of competition on their Instagram account @beauty_bulletin.
2. Prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
1. The Winner will be required to provide his/her contact details to Beauty Bulletin.
2. A copy of these rules can be found on the following websites http://www.beautybulletin.com/ throughout the period of the competition.
3. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
4. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
9. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
10. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
11. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
12. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
32 total views, 1 views today