- The Promoter is MetropolitanRepublic (Pty) Ltd (the “Organiser”), with the prize sponsor being GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare South Africa (Pty) Ltd (the “Co-Organiser”), (collectively, “the Organisers”).
- The Aquafresh “It’s Really That Fresh” (“the Competition”) is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 (Eighteen) years and in possession of a valid Identity Document, except employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of the Organiser and their associated companies, promotional and advertising agencies and their immediate families, business partners or associates.
- The Competition exists solely on Instagram social media platform
- The Competition will commence w/c 1st February 2021 and will end at 23:59 on 31 March 2021 (“Competition Period”). No entries will be permitted after the end of the Competition Period.
- In order to be eligible for participation in this Competition, an entrant (“Entrants”) must:
5.1 be 18 (Eighteen) years or older;
5.2 be in possession of a valid South Africa Identity Document;
5.3 be in possession of a valid mobile number registered with any South African mobile network;
5.4 Only entrants submitting a video/reel using the hashtags #ItsReallyThatFresh, following and tagging @AquafreshZA (on Instagram) will be considered.
5.5 Undertake to abide by these Competition Rules and the Rules set out by the Competition Commission as may be prescribed by law from time to time;
5.6 Entrants numbers will be collected only for the purpose of contacting them to give prizes and nothing else. This includes but is not limited to any remarketing or any reuse of the details received.
5.7 Employees and employee relatives and/or friends, of Metro, GSK and Brand Advisor are not permitted to enter.
- If a winner fails to comply with the Competition Rules, he/she shall forfeit the prize on the grounds of ineligibility. Each Entrant represents and warrants that by entering in or participating in this Competition, he/she has full eligibility to do so. The Organisers reserve the right to request proof that Entrants have met any or all of these eligibility requirements.
- Nature of prize and prize allocation:
7.1. Ten (10) winners will be selected.
7.2. Eligible Entrants stand a chance of winning:
7.2.1 R5,000 (Five Thousand Rands Cash Card Voucher)
- The winners will be randomly selected by MetropolitanRepublic based on an algorithm during “Competition Period”. MetropolitanRepublic has been appointed as the independent auditor.
- During the selection, the winners will be contacted via Private Message on social media. 5 prizes will be awarded for February & 5 for March 2021.
- The winners will be requested to provide a contact number or an email address in order to collect or redeem their prize. These details will only be used for this purpose and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Prizes will be awarded 1 (One) week after the commencement of the previous month. See point 4 to understand contacting and forfeiting of prizes.
- The Organiser will commence trying to contact the winner within 5 (Five) working days of the draw date to verify their entry and identity. The Organiser will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 3 (Three) consecutive working days after the winner has been selected. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the Competition rules.
- No compensation will be payable by the Organiser if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated for whatever reason.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which Entrants incur during and for the purposes of entry into the Competition, and acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- The winner’s name, area and photograph will be published online on Instagram account/page.
- The winner will be required to provide their name, valid Identity Number and contact details, and sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize. Should winner not provide us with these details, winner will forfeit the prize.
- Entrants in the Competition understand and agree that for purposes of the Competition and verification of Entrants’ details, the Organisers must collect and use personal information about Entrants. The Entrants therefore consent to the Organiser and its authorised representatives to process their personal information. All personal contact details and any other details that are received by the Organiser will not be sold or used other than notifying Entrants of other events, promotions and competitions.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The prize is not exchangeable for any other item and is not transferable for cash.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or cancel the Competition at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all Entrants and the winner shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Organisers, its affiliates or associated companies. The Organiser may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes a binding acceptance of the Competition rules, on behalf of yourself. Entrants’ participation in the Competition and use of the prize is at their own risk.
- Neither the Organisers nor their associated agents and companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the winner or Entrants.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, Entrants give the Organiser the right to make use of their video/reel on any media platform, and the video/reel will become and remain the property of Aquafresh, who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organiser will be final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal value. No correspondence will be entered in this regard.
- Entrants may not participate or win this Competition if they have won a competition promoted by the Co-Promoter and Co-Organizers in the last three (3) months.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these Competition specific rules at its own discretion. Any amendment will be posted on: www.facebook.com/AquafreshSA. It is the responsibility of the Entrants to regularly check: www.facebook.com/AquafreshSA in this regard.
All participants that submitted a video/reel using the hashtags #ItsReallyThatFresh, following and tagging @AquafreshZA (on Instagram) will be a successful entrant.
MetropolitanRepublic will collate all of the valid entrants from the Aquafresh Instagram account. Entrants details will be collected into a secure Excel document housed only on internal server.
The winners will be picked by Google’s random generator and will be contacted via Instagram from the Aquafresh Instagram account. The winning entrants will provide their contact number in order to be sent their winnings.
Once the winners have been contacted the Excel sheet containing their information will be removed from our internal server.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
78 total views, 1 views today