4.7 16 0.5
350g Jungle Crunchalots Fillows Range
Cereals May 03, 2022 1860
A definite must-try!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I first saw the Jungle Crunchalots Fillows I immediately thought ‘Oozies’, haha. Oozies are a snack that looks exactly like Fillows, and I’ve never liked them, but they DO NOT compare to the crunchy, creamy deliciousness of Jungle Crunchalots Fillows.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a breakfast person, and I have my reasons – I never liked cereal and I can therefore never find the time in the morning to prepare anything else that I actually like and will keep me sustained throughout the morning, but let me tell you - Jungle might’ve just changed that for me with their new Jungle Crunchalots Fillows… and a bonus for me is that I also get to enjoy it as a snack throughout the day! This cereal entirely blew away all my expectations and certainly proved me wrong in thinking that this was just going to be another sugar-filled cereal that wasn’t going to fill me or give me the energy I needed to start the day.

The promise of it being just the right amount of sweet is nothing but FACTS, AND it stays crunchy even in milk!!! I am a textural eater and what I like is based on the texture of it, but this was the best thing about this cereal for me because the crunchiness is one of the many great things I love about Fillows, along with the fact that they have 3 different flavours to choose from! When it comes to my favourites, the original is definitely my favourite to snack on, the strawberry is my preferred go-to as a cereal, and well the chocolate gets a yes from me for both a snack and a cereal, especially because of the chocolatey, milky goodness it makes!

This cereal/snack is a definite must-try. You won't regret it. I certainly didn't!
350g Jungle Crunchalots Fillows Range
VW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 11, 2022
The fact that it stays crunchy even in milk is a total game-changer! Not only is it delicious, but it ALSO provides you with energy for the day?? Now that's what we call breakfast! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts on the Jungle Crunchalots Fillows.
BA
Brand Advisor
1 results - showing 1 - 1